my first theme
odica Offline

my first theme
hello every one so i traded one of my wiis for a new ipod touch and well as with every thing els i had to try making a theme for it lol.

here is my first iphone/ipod theme please comment and if any one would like to download the theme just say so and i will post a link

[Image: mypod.png]

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
03-30-2011 09:42 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

RE: my first theme
i don't have an iphone but i do have a droid! do all the buttons have to be little same size squares? just wondering because the droid has ones of all different sizes!

[Image: t_1.gif]
03-30-2011 01:37 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Looks good but I dont have an iphone either. I am still sporting the old android G1 phone. I just barely updated the system rom to a newer version though and loving it. Its a bit low on ram and speed but still gets the job done.

03-30-2011 02:38 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
odica Offline

the icons dont realy have to be the same size but if you want to change the size then you have to know how to change the coding im learning the coding now so i will put mor themes out just no realy good site to post them on

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
03-31-2011 10:46 AM
aural Offline

nice^^
09-20-2012 09:56 AM
daydazed82 Offline

wish I could do this for the wii but I cant seem to ope the csm file to edit what I want Please Help and from the looks of it Im not the only only one. http://wii.spiffy360.com/forum/thread-1031.html here is the same help request from someone else who never gaot an answer on how to do this Please help us.

[Image: Fighting.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 05:19 PM by daydazed82.)
10-09-2012 01:01 PM
virgal Offline

(03-30-2011 09:42 AM)odica Wrote:  hello every one so i traded one of my wiis for a new ipod touch and well as with every thing els i had to try making a theme for it lol.

here is my first iphone/ipod theme please comment and if any one would like to download the theme just say so and i will post a link

[Image: mypod.png]

good work
11-05-2012 03:30 AM