SaveGame Manage GX Themes Entry
dj_skual Offline

SaveGame Manage GX Themes Entry
Hello!!!

Create this topic cause i'm recoding totaly the existing application.
The new version will support themes.

The Themes are constructs in the same way of USBLoaderGX.

So i think that could be awesone if YOU can create entry for SaveGame Manager GX Themes.

The new app is already coded to connect on your site and download directly themes (tested with usbloader themes and working perfect)

Thanks to consider my request

Greetings,
Dj_Skual.
05-07-2011 01:14 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

RE: SaveGame Manage GX Themes Entry
Hello man
I think you have a really good idee Wink

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
05-07-2011 03:59 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I am a bit confused as to what you are after and I have been out of the WII loop for a while now since I have been busy with other things. Can you elaborate a bit more?

05-07-2011 09:23 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj_skual Offline

(05-07-2011 09:23 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  I am a bit confused as to what you are after and I have been out of the WII loop for a while now since I have been busy with other things. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Ok,
the old SaveGame Manager GX (actually rev98) are not supporting themes.
I'm recoding all the application with themes support.
the themes are in the same way of USBLoaderGX themes (with a .them file).
the app is ready to connect on your site and download directly new themes (like USBLoaderGX), your site is already in credits page of the app and meta.xml.
So, all is ready for release, just miss the SaveGame Manager GX Themes depository.

Hope you will be interested to help me to make my application better.

The Default Theme can be found here: Default Theme

Greetings.
05-07-2011 04:52 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Gotcha... I will look into this and post updates here.

05-07-2011 05:04 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

OK so I grabbed the dol off your code site and loaded it up. I can see how it connects and grabs themes. I like how it looks when you download themes and can see the images of what you have downloaded when you want to apply them. It crashes when trying to apply a theme and assume that its because its for usbloader and not savegame. I will work on getting you a section today and once the forums are set, it may be a good idea for you to make a thread and post useful info about creating themes, etc. I will PM you the URL which im sure you could figure out on your own, but to make things easy, I will just PM the XML URL to your themes.

05-08-2011 05:17 AM
travino Offline

Is anyone else going to make a theme for SGMGX?
06-20-2011 06:50 PM
dj_skual Offline

have you some questions travino?
06-21-2011 12:49 AM
travino Offline

(06-21-2011 12:49 AM)dj_skual Wrote:  have you some questions travino?

Yes, how do you make the cover screen (where the files show up) in SGMGX smaller? They take up most of the screen - which is kinda annoying.
06-22-2011 12:34 AM
dj_skual Offline

(06-22-2011 12:34 AM)travino Wrote:  

Yes, how do you make the cover screen (where the files show up) in SGMGX smaller? They take up most of the screen - which is kinda annoying.

sorry but don't understand the question
perhaps a little screenshot?
06-22-2011 03:52 AM
travino Offline

Tongue RE: SaveGame Manage GX Themes Entry
(06-22-2011 03:52 AM)dj_skual Wrote:  
(06-22-2011 12:34 AM)travino Wrote:  

sorry but don't understand the question
perhaps a little screenshot?

This is what I am asking lol. The background takes up most of the screen. I want to reduce the background in order to make other themes.

http://bayimg.com/LaJKbaaDf
07-30-2011 07:40 AM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Hello.
When the Theme Creator for USB loader GX will be finished i think i'll try to make a Theme Creator for SaveGame Manage GX Wink

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
07-31-2011 06:50 PM
dj_skual Offline

(07-31-2011 06:50 PM)Grhum909 Wrote:  Hello.
When the Theme Creator for USB loader GX will be finished i think i'll try to make a Theme Creator for SaveGame Manage GX Wink

thx Grhum909!!!
that could make things so easy that people will start to create themes for my app... (i hope)
now, just still to wait and see Wink
08-03-2011 10:45 PM
eruairun Offline
Banned

have you some questions travino
08-10-2012 11:40 AM