Need Entries
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Need Entries
I have just added Save Game GX to the list of theme options and we need some themers to create a handful of themes for this software. It is very close to USB Loader GX so if you have create a theme for that loader, then you should be able to easily port it over to this software. I especially look forward to some of Grhum909's themes to be ported over Big Grin

dj_skual added the default theme that you should be able to use as a template and these themes will be downloadable through the software on the Wii just like USB Loader and Config loader

05-11-2011 09:32 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
travino Offline

RE: Need Entries
Could you upload a skinnable version? All of the versions of Save Game GX that I have found were unskinnable.
05-13-2011 02:13 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(05-13-2011 02:13 PM)travino Wrote:  Could you upload a skinnable version? All of the versions of Save Game GX that I have found were unskinnable.

dj_skual uploaded the default theme that you can go from http://wii.spiffy360.com/theme/583 I will see if he can link me to an updated version of the software that should work with the feed I set up for him.

05-13-2011 02:19 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj_skual Offline

hi,

Officialy release can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/savegame-manage...loads/list

here always the last .them file:
http://savegame-manager-gx.googlecode.co...fault.them

no config folder needed with this new official version all files will be stocked inside the "root:/apps/SaveGame_Manager_GX/" folder.

thx for your interest into my application.

PS: if you need i had some "theme coords", "text color" or "theme alignment", post your request here:
http://code.google.com/p/savegame-manage...tail?id=93
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011 09:58 AM by dj_skual.)
05-14-2011 08:05 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
travino Offline

I'm still having trouble with this application.
I modify the images and yet there are no changes when I go to the program. I'm sorry, I am quite a newbie.
05-22-2011 02:55 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(05-22-2011 02:55 AM)travino Wrote:  I'm still having trouble with this application.
I modify the images and yet there are no changes when I go to the program. I'm sorry, I am quite a newbie.

I think it will be easier once the updated code is compiled, but most people dont know how to compile it, so hopefully we can get an updated, compiled version shortly and can test easier. I am waiting for this before trying to make any.

05-22-2011 03:21 AM
dj_skual Offline

(05-22-2011 03:21 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(05-22-2011 02:55 AM)travino Wrote:  I'm still having trouble with this application.

I think it will be easier once the updated code is compiled, but most people dont know how to compile it, so hopefully we can get an updated, compiled version shortly and can test easier. I am waiting for this before trying to make any.

ok guy,
so you don't seen i updated post about the application links
now the application is officialy released as r100
just show link in post3

hope to see new themes asap
have a good day

skual
05-22-2011 04:30 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(05-22-2011 04:30 PM)dj_skual Wrote:  
(05-22-2011 03:21 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  

ok guy,
so you don't seen i updated post about the application links
now the application is officialy released as r100
just show link in post3

hope to see new themes asap
have a good day

skual

Thank you, I will be sure to check it out.

05-23-2011 01:56 AM