ThemeCreator_USBloaderGX
ZeteInnotsbek Offline

Yes
+1. dies ist sehr interessant
08-22-2012 04:08 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
henkie4 Offline

RE: ThemeCreator_USBloaderGX
Excellent Tool....I have translated the file into Dutch.

Where can I upload them for it to be included in the next release?
09-25-2012 01:45 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Thank you Big Grin.
You can sent i to "ThemeCreator@live.fr".
I'll compile a new version with Dutch language , and add your name in "about" frame. Wink

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
09-25-2012 01:54 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarioEnthusiast Offline

I am definitely going to utilize this Smile thanks!
11-20-2014 02:50 PM
matossity Offline

executive file
Hi i'm new in this forum, i download the last version of TC but i didn't find a executable file in the archive...
Can you help me please ?

Thank's a lot.
02-01-2015 12:28 PM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

RE: executive file
Hi , you need JAVA on your computer. Wink
There is a link on the theme creator download page.
Your can download the Java platform here

02-06-2015 02:57 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
houch80 Offline

I have been using this theme builder pretty successful and really enjoy it. However, I have found I theme I really like, I just have a hard time reading the font with it. It was made with the same program. I am looking in thew .them file and I cannot see any area to change the actual font in there or the text settings. Would this be the "Content-Type"? I would just like to change the text to a font thats easier to read. Is there a way to change font to the normal system font?
03-11-2015 06:51 AM
houch80 Offline

(03-11-2015 06:51 AM)houch80 Wrote:  I have been using this theme builder pretty successful and really enjoy it. However, I have found I theme I really like, I just have a hard time reading the font with it. It was made with the same program. I am looking in thew .them file and I cannot see any area to change the actual font in there or the text settings. Would this be the "Content-Type"? I would just like to change the text to a font thats easier to read. Is there a way to change font to the normal system font?

I do see where there is a clock.tff and a font.tff but I am not sure how to change the font within those.
(03-12-2015 02:10 AM)houch80 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 06:51 AM)houch80 Wrote:  I have been using this theme builder pretty successful and really enjoy it. However, I have found I theme I really like, I just have a hard time reading the font with it. It was made with the same program. I am looking in thew .them file and I cannot see any area to change the actual font in there or the text settings. Would this be the "Content-Type"? I would just like to change the text to a font thats easier to read. Is there a way to change font to the normal system font?

I do see where there is a clock.tff and a font.tff but I am not sure how to change the font within those.

Actually it seems that the font in the theme looks like I want it but usb loader is not showing the correct font. I can go into use system font, change to off then back to on and it shows the correct font, but then when I go bhack into usb boot loader it shows the wrong font again.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 02:17 AM by houch80.)
03-12-2015 02:10 AM
CecilNailo Offline

I have made my own theme but when I load it to my wii it tells me that I am trying to load a bad png file and reverts all the icons, clock, buttons back to were they originally were. the skins that replace them are still there but everything is not were I want them. please help
04-10-2015 09:36 PM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Hi
I think you have the answer : "bad png file"

04-17-2015 04:30 AM
kazymir95 Offline

Hi all,

I would like to use the application for create a themes for a birthday but all the links to dl the soft are dead.
Do you know where i can find it or an other solution to create a theme for usb loader gx?

Thanks in advance.

Kazy
09-07-2017 06:53 PM