iandizion713 Offline

Remix SGM GX
Remix SGM GX
Supported Software Version: v1.0
last updated: 05/22/2011
version 1

[Image: remixsgmgx_thumb.jpg]

View all my themes

This is my first theme. Didnt want it to be first, but felt bad that it had no themes to go with it Sad. I am still working on my theme for usbloader gx and savegamemanager gx. I taught they would be long done but i keep making changes to perfect it. Its hard to get them just how you want it. Anyways this is very simple theme color change...nothing special but a good alt if you want a dark theme. I could not change font from black to white on tool tip and settings...would not let me for some reason.
Also i do not know how to do the preveiw for theme...sorry for plainness.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 09:23 PM by iandizion713.)
05-22-2011 09:14 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dj_skual Offline

RE: Remix SGM GX
(05-22-2011 09:14 PM)iandizion713 Wrote:  This is my first theme. Didnt want it to be first, but felt bad that it had no themes to go with it Sad. I am still working on my theme for usbloader gx and savegamemanager gx. I taught they would be long done but i keep making changes to perfect it. Its hard to get them just how you want it. Anyways this is very simple theme color change...nothing special but a good alt if you want a dark theme. I could not change font from black to white on tool tip and settings...would not let me for some reason.
Also i do not know how to do the preveiw for theme...sorry for plainness.

thx for your add man, very nice dark theme.
if you need i add some themables variable in prog, or if you think i have forgot something essential, send screnn exemple where i need to add change and post you request here:
http://code.google.com/p/savegame-manage...tail?id=93

no matter about theme preview, the app done that for you.
thx
05-23-2011 12:58 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iandizion713 Offline

np...i am working on my Hide+Seek GX theme like i have added to usbloader gx...but it might be a few days cause i have to make some changes.

No Struggle, No Progress
05-23-2011 01:08 AM
dj_skual Offline

ok man
i've heard what you need for your black theme and its added in the new version of the application (revision 101).
the app is now very more stable...
i've added lot of other themables things and reworked a bit close_button.png, valid_button.png and wifi_button.png.
i notices your theme have a lot of downloads, so if u can just update to match with new rev.
tell me if you need other changes in themes as "X,Y coords", "Size", ...

skual
06-04-2011 10:19 AM