Grhum909s DarkClarity firemod
Fire
Supported Software Version: 2.2
last updated: 11/18/2011
version 1

[Image: fire_thumb.jpg]

View this Wii theme | View all my themes
08-12-2011 10:25 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Grhum909s DarkClarity firemod
Your theme is pending

Hello
You have not done a theme , you just add two pictures in my theme ("background" , "bg_options").
And why do you name it "GRHUM909S...."

You can use my pictures , no problem with that , but try to bring something new in your theme and not just one or two pictures.
Please don't use my name for your theme Wink

Make beautifull themes for all Big Grin ( i hope you understand me sorry for my english)

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
08-12-2011 09:30 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NintendoLover64 Offline

RE: Grhum909s DarkClarity firemod
(08-12-2011 09:30 PM)Grhum909 Wrote:  Your theme is pending

Hello
You have not done a theme , you just add two pictures in my theme ("background" , "bg_options").
And why do you name it "GRHUM909S...."

You can use my pictures , no problem with that , but try to bring something new in your theme and not just one or two pictures.
Please don't use my name for your theme Wink

Make beautifull themes for all Big Grin ( i hope you understand me sorry for my english)

actually I added your name to make sure everyone knew it was originally your theme so I won't steal any credit, I only know how to change some text colours and pictures and Dark Clarity has the best GUI by far so I used it as base, sorry for the confusion Sad

also I don't know crap in photoshop lol, mind teaching me how to simply change colors without loosing the reflection effect?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 11:15 PM by NintendoLover64.)
08-12-2011 11:11 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NintendoLover64 Offline

RE: Fire
UPDATE: Change Name and author
11-19-2011 06:35 AM