heyas so im making this theme and everything works fine except that

the

apps_next.png
apps_next_hover.png
apps_previous.png
apps_previous_hover.png

just dont seem to load i consatntly get the default images
when i install the theme

can someone help me figure out why its doing that please ?

progress.png and dialog_background.png are placeholders please ignore the fact that they dont look correct ^_^

Download Link

.zip  HBC - TinkerBell Theme Beta.zip (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 181) - Direct Download
12-02-2011 05:02 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: HBC tinkerbell Theme problem
I added a direct download because waiting to download files is annoying Smile

12-02-2011 08:43 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosuto Offline

(12-02-2011 08:43 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  I added a direct download because waiting to download files is annoying Smile

lol sanku Big Grin
12-02-2011 12:12 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
opium2k Offline
Eh?!

I let someone borrow my Wii so I can't confirm this but I think the dimensions of the four images you're having trouble with need to be 64x64 rather than 48x48. Try changing that and see if they show up.

Other than that, nice job. Smile

12-02-2011 05:01 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosuto Offline

(12-02-2011 05:01 PM)opium2k Wrote:  I let someone borrow my Wii so I can't confirm this but I think the dimensions of the four images you're having trouble with need to be 64x64 rather than 48x48. Try changing that and see if they show up.

lol always the tiny things hang me up >_< missed that

i once spent a week screaming at a what should have been a flawless mysql database that just didnt wanna load properly until a friend of mine took a glance at it and noticed somewhere that i had wrote etc instead of ect

like he literaly glanced thru some files and randomly spotted -_-

lol
12-02-2011 10:09 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(12-02-2011 10:09 PM)rosuto Wrote:  
(12-02-2011 05:01 PM)opium2k Wrote:  I let someone borrow my Wii so I can't confirm this but I think the dimensions of the four images you're having trouble with need to be 64x64 rather than 48x48. Try changing that and see if they show up.

lol always the tiny things hang me up >_< missed that

i once spent a week screaming at a what should have been a flawless mysql database that just didnt wanna load properly until a friend of mine took a glance at it and noticed somewhere that i had wrote etc instead of ect

like he literaly glanced thru some files and randomly spotted -_-

lol

There are many times this happens to me as well and its always the smallest, dumbest thing. I was going to have a look at this theme on the weekend, but hopefully you will have that issue fixed and submitted tot he site so I can put it on my wii.

12-03-2011 01:57 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I just tested it with those resized to 64x64 and it works great.

12-04-2011 09:03 AM
rosuto Offline

(12-04-2011 09:03 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  I just tested it with those resized to 64x64 and it works great.

yep it fixed it but im really sick Sad so not gonna be doin much till i get better

then i finish up the other backgrounds n stuff
12-04-2011 01:26 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

That sucks. My whole family has been sick the past 2 weeks just one person after another. I think it is finally over with now though. I look forward to more themes from you Smile

12-04-2011 01:51 PM
rosuto Offline

ok no more flu no more hospital now to find my adobe photoshop CD !

ARGH >_< photoshop 7 not compatable with machines with tons of ram WTF

i have 16 gigs of ram so now i have to buy newer photoshop? lame

guess my relic photoshop CD is now coaster ?

>_> ... eyes her frankenlaptop or not

sry just needed to rant
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 09:40 AM by rosuto.)
12-17-2011 09:15 AM
rosuto Offline

trying to upload tinkerbell theme but it just kinda sits there for aages and does nothing

opium2k i recolored one of your arrow buttons and used that in this hope you dont mind Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2011 11:28 AM by rosuto.)
12-17-2011 11:13 AM