Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

Feature-Request
Xx-Street-xX Offline

Feature-Request
haii sorry for my bad english

1. can anyone make themes fpr wiimc, in this thread http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kr...mc-themes/ on wii-homebrew a few guys have meke a few themes at now it is stooped that was awesome when we have on this site a few wiimc themes with high quality like XBMC !

2. The themes for all backup loaders are very simple i think it is time for the next step and it was great we have complex themes like XMBC or with flash support or other and i think a few peoples in the forum have enough skillz to make it and later make a ┬┤simple theme creator for this

good luck and greetz
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 07:37 AM by Xx-Street-xX.)
11-07-2012 07:35 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: Feature-Request
(11-07-2012 07:35 AM)Xx-Street-xX Wrote:  haii sorry for my bad english

1. can anyone make themes fpr wiimc, in this thread http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kr...mc-themes/ on wii-homebrew a few guys have meke a few themes at now it is stooped that was awesome when we have on this site a few wiimc themes with high quality like XBMC !

2. The themes for all backup loaders are very simple i think it is time for the next step and it was great we have complex themes like XMBC or with flash support or other and i think a few peoples in the forum have enough skillz to make it and later make a ┬┤simple theme creator for this

good luck and greetz

I did not know that wiimc was skinnable. I can create a category and leave it up to you to convince those others to post their themes here to get things started. Then maybe other theme makers will get on board and make something.

11-08-2012 02:43 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply