Error 119 When Attempting To Download Themes
onesikcoupe Offline

Error 119 When Attempting To Download Themes
I am curious if I am receiving this error do to being on 4.2? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

SIK
03-18-2014 02:49 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dcv1979 Offline

RE: Error 119 When Attempting To Download Themes
im also having the same error.
my HBC and Loader GX are up to date.
im on 4.1U.

its really a hassle to manually install themes on the SD card.
though it works...i still would love to DL themes using the loader.
05-20-2014 07:05 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
h3ry_sunarko Offline

me to.. i have same problem
05-24-2014 10:17 PM
dennisjr2222 Offline

(03-18-2014 02:49 PM)onesikcoupe Wrote:  I am curious if I am receiving this error do to being on 4.2? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

SIK

This is seriously the most $hithole forum I've ever seen. No one answers questions. Fuk you Spiffy!!
07-02-2014 08:02 AM
ciris Offline

I have no problems here, though I think my USBLoaderGX version maybe a little outdated.
07-11-2014 10:15 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

The downloading issue should be fixed.

FYI - Downloading directly from the loader is great for the user, but bad for the site owner such as myself. This is because there is no way for me to cover my server costs that way since ads can't be displayed in the program and that is where I can cover my costs and make the site available and free. Sometimes I have issues with the site and downloading will break, but I will do what I can to keep it going.

(07-02-2014 08:02 AM)dennisjr2222 Wrote:  This is seriously the most $hithole forum I've ever seen. No one answers questions. Fuk you Spiffy!!

I will revoke your downloading abilities then and you can go somewhere else to get your themes from. Good Bye

07-25-2014 01:29 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Hi Deak Phreak.
Thank you for the job Wink

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
07-26-2014 06:03 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarioEnthusiast Offline

It would be nice to have the user who wants to download the theme from a loader have to enter their login info for spiffy and maybe view a 5 second ad or something to download the theme directly. I would imagine the devs of the loaders wouldn't have an issue incorporating that
11-20-2014 02:49 PM
adamforeman Offline

Hi, I have just softmodded my Wii U and tried to download themes via USB Loader GX, but I also get the Error 119.

Gamecube games, Wii games all work, the loader works as it should, even downloads the Wii/GC game covers, it's just the themes that fail it seems.

Any ideas or things I should look for or change in the settings?

Cheers

Ad
01-26-2015 05:02 AM
jl91569 Offline

Still there on SysMenu 4.3 newly softmodded using letterbomb and latest USB Loader GX. WTF?
03-07-2015 09:32 PM