Download
GiLazera Offline

Download
How can I download the themes? I have to download using the wii, or pc?
The link have problems in PC ... [/font]Confused
07-05-2014 02:23 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lagdragon Offline

RE: Download
Same here. I get taken to adfly, then when I wait for it and click the button it opens a page with php errors and raw data in ASCII form. I tried backing up and then r-clicking and using save-as (thinking to clip the php crap with a hex editor) but it gave me a 'you downloaded it too many times' error.

I'm really only interested in the 'SpiffyWii' USBLoader GX theme, but I can't get it via Wii or PC browser.

No offense, but not only does the loader theme downloader fail, I had to sign up for YET ANOTHER worthless forum account in order to NOT get the one file I actually want.

THAT'S REALLY FRIGGIN ANNOYING. Dodgy
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2014 10:52 AM by lagdragon.)
07-05-2014 10:51 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FrostyGiggles Offline

i have the same problem too, and i cant find anywhere else to get themes
07-08-2014 02:09 PM
LittleKisshu Offline

I had the same problem for days, but now it seems to be working again. I didn't do anything to try an make it work. Maybe now it will work for everyone else again as well.
07-09-2014 12:22 PM
ciris Offline

Had the same issue but its all sorted now.
07-11-2014 10:18 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Sorry guys. I know downloading the themes is annoying but that adfly thing is there so I can keep the sites free and the download limit is something I coded to help with my bandwidth issues. My host was getting upset at the amount of bandwidth and had to move to a VPS which was about 5x as much as I was paying before.

Ad revenue has slowed down and I may not be able to cover the VPS costs. I will figure out what to do when that time comes. For now enjoy and I will do what I can to help make the site work well and user friendly.

FYI - my bandwidth per month is about 500 GB after I implemented some code to help control the bandwidth. Before that it averaged about 1.2 TB per month.

07-25-2014 01:20 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rawlison Offline

good job
02-28-2016 09:02 PM
fr3akaz0id Offline

After i click "skip ad" on the adfly page i get a page with the text; "There was an error getting the theme for download. Did you try to bypass the ad? Please don't as this is the only way for me to keep the server up and running.." even AFTER I turn OFF my ad blocking extension.
I still get it when i use another browser (firefox was using chrome.) with NO ad blocking extension installed on it yet and i still get this dumb message.

Absolutely frustrating and terrible..
01-15-2018 09:15 PM
meangreene13 Offline

Still can't download the themes. I have registered and disabled my ad-blocker. I sit through the adfly thing and then when I try to download the theme I get a message saying I tried to skip the ad, but I didn't - this is happening to everyone, as you can see from the forum posts. This seems to be the only place to get these themes. Please consider releasing them to the public if you are not going to be maintaining the site going forward. Very frustrating!
01-26-2018 10:43 PM