How to replace sounds and music in USB Loader GX
RetroKenesis Offline

How to replace sounds and music in USB Loader GX
Hello Everyone. I'm new here and go by the name of RetroKenesis. I've been making themes, box art and music for a very long time and just have a few questions. So i'm 95% done my new Theme I am working on for USB Loader GX which I will be uploading here but, I have a few issues. The issues are as follow...I would like to swap out all the sounds possible in a theme and am not sure where to locate the files and how to replace them or where to place them. For example, I want to swap background music in the theme without going to settings in sound and selecting it. I would like it to play on theme change. I would also like to swap out the Credits screen music for this particular theme to go with the flow of the theme. Any insight or help possible would be much appreciated as i am on the brink of completing this theme and cannot wait to upload for the community! Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 03:07 AM by RetroKenesis.)
11-25-2014 03:06 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

RE: How to replace sounds and music in USB Loader GX
hi, you can have a look here Big Grin.

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
01-07-2015 03:50 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply