Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
PasTerrible Offline

Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
Hello, I am unable to download themes for USB Loader GX on your website. Reason: the annoying ads, especially managed by Adfly, make redirect to phishing websites or various scams. Angry

How can I do ?
06-04-2016 10:59 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
I am sorry. There is nothing I hate more than website ads, but I need to pay for the server / domains somehow. When adfly shows up, just wait a few seconds and click skip ad in the top right corner.

06-21-2016 12:49 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WulfyWoof Offline

RE: Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
(06-21-2016 12:49 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  I am sorry. There is nothing I hate more than website ads, but I need to pay for the server / domains somehow. When adfly shows up, just wait a few seconds and click skip ad in the top right corner.

clicking skip ad redirects to a scam site/phishing site and just removes the tab for the download without giving me the option to download.
09-08-2016 08:09 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply