Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
PasTerrible Offline

Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
Hello, I am unable to download themes for USB Loader GX on your website. Reason: the annoying ads, especially managed by Adfly, make redirect to phishing websites or various scams. Angry

How can I do ?
06-04-2016 10:59 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: Unable to download! Thank you the annoying ads!
I am sorry. There is nothing I hate more than website ads, but I need to pay for the server / domains somehow. When adfly shows up, just wait a few seconds and click skip ad in the top right corner.

06-21-2016 12:49 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WulfyWoof Offline

(06-21-2016 12:49 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  I am sorry. There is nothing I hate more than website ads, but I need to pay for the server / domains somehow. When adfly shows up, just wait a few seconds and click skip ad in the top right corner.

clicking skip ad redirects to a scam site/phishing site and just removes the tab for the download without giving me the option to download.
09-08-2016 08:09 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyvros Offline

I alwaes recive the message i skipped the at which is not true.
I wait for the countdown of adfly to finish and than i recive this message:
Quote:There was an error getting the theme for download. Did you try to bypass the ad? Please dont as this is the only way for me to keep the server up and running.

What is wrong with the way i try it ?

Regards
Tobi
01-20-2018 03:15 AM