Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

USB Loader GX & WiiFlow
Javrz91 Offline

Big Grin USB Loader GX & WiiFlow
What do u think of make an option to add wiiflow themes too?? i mean that u could find themes for both loaders, not only for GX, let me now your opinion hehe.
11-19-2009 12:14 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: USB Loader GX & WiiFlow
I have never used wiiflow before and not sure how many people are making themes for it, but maybe down the road once everything in in place for USB Loader GX then I can look into it.

11-19-2009 12:24 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Javrz91 Offline

hehe r u serious?? have never tried WiiFlow?? then u should, i know that this loader is kind of new but i think it has around 30 themes, but u r right, now GX then u will see... maybe wiiflow. by the way, i dont know if this only happens to me but i have to login every time i enter in the site, i think u should add an option in the login page like "remember me" or something like that u know.
everything else i ok, u did a good work with this page, it needed the change hehe.
keep up the good work
see ya
11-19-2009 12:40 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Yea I have thought about adding the "Remember me" ability but its a low priority right now. Just set your browser to remember the password and whenever you come here, it will be right there waiting for you Tongue I have busted through merging the forum and my site pretty fast, so the Remember me function may come sooner than expected. Also I have never coded one before and not TOO familiar with cookies, so it will take some playing around and reading up to get it added.

11-19-2009 12:46 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Javrz91 Offline

yeah take your time adding it, i think it will be very useful here, right now i had to login again just to reply here Tongue, i have my browser set to remember all the passwords but it dont work in this site heheBig Grin
11-19-2009 12:58 PM
MarioMadness Offline

surely the name of the forum would need to be changed? lol

WiiFlow is a sexy loader but feature wise, GX blows it out the water Tongue
11-21-2009 04:15 AM
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

[quote='MarioMadness' pid='632' dateline='1258740908']
surely the name of the forum would need to be changed? lol

not realy we could have an other theam section for non gx theams

arksurvivalism.com
11-21-2009 05:19 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Yes we will see what happens down the road. I dont want to change things too much until the Loader makers start using my xml feed instead of parsing out my pages to get the themes otherwise the theme downloader will break.

11-21-2009 05:37 AM
Ashurya Offline

Pq ousb loader nao carrega mais os temas?
04-10-2017 07:09 AM