Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

Error loading usbloader GX
boel Offline

Error loading usbloader GX
Good afternoon, I do not know if the post goes here but I do not understand much English, sorry in advance if I do not write well and I use the google translator.

The problem was thought to update, but apparently the problem is not that.
I notice that goes well until I put a new game on the hard disk, from there get the error Exception (DSI) occurred

I try to leave an image of the error

[Image: tn1259254435061210200.jpg]
11-27-2009 01:59 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

RE: Error loading usbloader GX
delete the config files from your sd card doing that usualy solves most problems

[Image: 3z72szekh28e9x6ss8bt_normal.jpeg]
11-27-2009 02:17 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
boel Offline

(11-27-2009 02:17 AM)jsjar Wrote:  delete the config files from your sd card doing that usualy solves most problems
that is, the only thing and is it clear to all that is in the config folder?
But the question is:
Do I need to do that to erase the data in the folder every time I install a new game on your hard drive?
11-27-2009 02:43 AM
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

Do I need to do that to erase the data in the folder every time I install a new game on your hard drive?

you could try formating your sd and then reinsalling the files
if that dont work then you can post your problem here http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/list
include details of your system cios used and the rev you were using

[Image: 3z72szekh28e9x6ss8bt_normal.jpeg]
11-27-2009 03:03 AM
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

(11-27-2009 01:59 AM)boel Wrote:  Good afternoon, I do not know if the post goes here but I do not understand much English, sorry in advance if I do not write well and I use the google translator.

The problem was thought to update, but apparently the problem is not that.
I notice that goes well until I put a new game on the hard disk, from there get the error Exception (DSI) occurred

I try to leave an image of the error

Thats the issue 1127 just wait for they fix that issue, revision 843 has a possible fix for that issue.

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
12-01-2009 08:55 AM
boel Offline

thanks for everything under install the patch that you told me
12-01-2009 04:51 PM