Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

Theme Resources
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

Theme Resources
When you are adding your own themes to the site for USBloaderGX then please make sure to put the .them file in the root of the zip and a subfolder that contains all the images for the theme. Also be sure your .them file has the subfolder listed so the theme works correctly.

Getting Started Files This is a full test example theme. Please keep your themes in this exact format (skin.them in the root of the zip and a subfolder that holds all the images, fonts and sounds for the theme) You can replace any of the fonts, sounds or images as long as they are kept with the same names and the system will use them instead of the default!

.zip  default theme USBloaderGX v2.2.zip (Size: 948.58 KB / Downloads: 413) (03/07/2011) **** NEW ****

.zip  default theme USBloaderGX v2.1.zip (Size: 1.51 MB / Downloads: 222) (28/04/2011)

.zip  default.zip (Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 350)

CLICK HERE to view an interactive version

Preview Image Files

.zip  preview covers.png.zip (Size: 2.22 MB / Downloads: 206) (by Grhum909)

guide
    rgb colour table

thanks Grhum909 for supplying these

[Image: 3z72szekh28e9x6ss8bt_normal.jpeg]
11-30-2009 08:12 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: Theme Resources
I have updated this with a link to a default theme with all the options you can modify in it. Please keep your themes in that exact format so it will work correctly when downloaded to the wii.

Simply download the default template and start modifying the .them file (config) and replacing the images.

01-08-2011 07:59 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Default theme USBloaderGX v2.1.zip:
what's new:

in "default_v2_1.them":
-"carousel layout left arrow align hor"
-"carousel layout left arrow align ver"
-"carousel layout left arrow pos x"
-"carousel layout left arrow pos y"
-"carousel layout right arrow align hor"
-"carousel layout right arrow align ver"
-"carousel layout right arrow pos x"
-"carousel layout right arrow pos y"
-"game window details button text color"
-"game window details button over text color"

in "default_v2_1" folder:
-"boxBorder.png"
-"nocoverFull.png"
-"playersSort.png"

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
03-23-2011 08:27 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

new default theme : "default theme USBloaderGX v2.2.zip "

- new ".png" files
- new ".theme" file

07-04-2011 02:05 AM
Ikeiratama Offline

Thankx.Smile

[Image: Firma_MuerteFlautista_02-1.jpg]
Wii Negra 4.2E cIOSd2xv8 en slot249 & Base IOS56 y cIOS222 v5.1 de Hermes
(USBLoader GX v.3 rev.1180 - CFG USB Loader v.70) & HD Samsumg 1TB
07-06-2011 07:15 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
p4wn4g3 Offline

I'm trying to change the color of the list items in the category prompt box, but I can't find the syntax for it. Anyone know what it is? Also, how do I change the color of the checkbox? For example, GX_louise_alternate has white text and a white checkbox with black checkmarks and border. The background of the list is black. I'd like to do a dark theme like this but if I can't find how to change the text and checkbox colors, the category prompt is unreadable.

Edit: The text color for the category checklist is:
msgid "r=0 g=0 b=0 a=255 - checkbox browser text color"
msgstr ""

Not sure about the checkbox itself. You guys don't have categories in the interactive resource.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012 10:10 AM by p4wn4g3.)
01-30-2012 09:14 AM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

(01-30-2012 09:14 AM)p4wn4g3 Wrote:  I'm trying to change the color of the list items in the category prompt box, but I can't find the syntax for it. Anyone know what it is? Also, how do I change the color of the checkbox? For example, GX_louise_alternate has white text and a white checkbox with black checkmarks and border. The background of the list is black. I'd like to do a dark theme like this but if I can't find how to change the text and checkbox colors, the category prompt is unreadable.

Edit: The text color for the category checklist is:
msgid "r=0 g=0 b=0 a=255 - checkbox browser text color"
msgstr ""

Not sure about the checkbox itself. You guys don't have categories in the interactive resource.

checkbox browser text color , right you got it.
You cannot change the checkbox and the checkmarks color ;(
The interactive version is not up to date , and i will not update it , sorry.
You can use the theme creator :
http://wii.spiffy360.com/forum/thread-1067.html
http://www.creator.spiffy360.com/01-Home.php

You can also help me sying wath you think about this software.Big Grin

01-31-2012 02:48 AM
p4wn4g3 Offline

I'll check it out next time I get a chance. In the mean time, a couple questions:

How do I change the screensaver pic in USB Loader? I have a custom Screensaver.png file but that isn't doing the trick...

Also, I have a mismatched font/background in Settings/Themes/Theme popup window, when the window pops up the font color describing the theme is blue and the background is white. What is the name of that font color attribute, and the name of that background attribute?

I might upload my theme, but I've mostly spliced several other themes together in order to create it. It would be the first readable Slazor theme, but I don't want to discredit other people's work by posting the theme, however I have also noticed that most other theme creators have used graphics and code from other themes and haven't given appropriate credit either. I think that people would appreciate a nice Slazor theme, but I don't feel like getting bogged down in these details, would it be a big deal if I just posted the theme with myself as the author?

Also if there's a quick and easy way to replace the music file from a theme with an mp3 of my choice, it would be cool if you could tell me how to do that.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 04:55 PM by p4wn4g3.)
02-04-2012 07:32 AM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

for screensaver and text color etc, you can use the theme creator :
http://wii.spiffy360.com/forum/thread-1067.html
http://www.creator.spiffy360.com/01-Home.php

02-04-2012 07:59 PM
slbenfica77 Offline

great job thank you
01-10-2014 02:52 AM
Ashurya Offline

Gostei demais dos themas muito bons
04-10-2017 07:07 AM