Download incomplete
jrobin9 Offline

Download incomplete
I have downloaded several themes but can't seem to get "Snake and Chrome" to complete. I am on dial-up and was wondering if there was a time limit somehow on the download. Most of the ones I have downloaded have been 1meg or less and when Snake and Chrome gets to about 1.2 meg or thereabout it always stops.
12-17-2009 07:36 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

RE: Download incomplete
(12-17-2009 07:36 AM)jrobin9 Wrote:  I have downloaded several themes but can't seem to get "Snake and Chrome" to complete. I am on dial-up and was wondering if there was a time limit somehow on the download. Most of the ones I have downloaded have been 1meg or less and when Snake and Chrome gets to about 1.2 meg or thereabout it always stops.

i will have a look now
working ok for me i just pm'd you a link try that

arksurvivalism.com
12-17-2009 07:37 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I didnt think anyone was still on dial up. I will check and see what timeout settings are in place on the server. I may not be able to change it depending on what settings my host has in place.

12-17-2009 09:19 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I have attempted to increase the timeout, try it again.

12-17-2009 10:42 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply