Change first page u see when login
Javrz91 Offline

Change first page u see when login
hi, this site with time is gettin better and better, amazing job.
hey could u add an option in the admin zone so u could change the first page u see when u login??
'cause the "news" page is useless to me, its about something about xbox right now, i dont even own an xbox..., so could u do that?? give users the option to change the first page they see when login??

[Image: userbar84828.gif]
El 98% de los adolecentes ha fumado si eres de el afortunado 2% copia y pega esto en tu firma.
01-09-2010 04:31 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

RE: Change first page u see when login
i think it will not be possible because when you log in you see what its in the news.

your right that you dont know anything about xbox 360

but the site its not over yet its in process so you will see more features in the future.

see ya

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 04:38 AM by beast666.)
01-09-2010 04:35 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

I was actually thinking of this the other day... it used to go to your manage themes page, but while at work, ive got some themes that I dont want to show up right away when I log in so I figured the news was the best option for now. I was planning on giving the users an option of what page they wanted to load first when logging in... its not hard and can be done quickly. The news was going to hold news for any system and the site, but as I am working on an xbox 360 theme site, I will remove the other news items and keep it to just Wii news and site news.

01-09-2010 06:26 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Oh also, I was thinking of allowing the user to enter in an ip address and if you access the site from that IP, it will auto switch to the atwork theme. This is mainly for me, but others may find it useful. I hate always changing my profile between themes

01-09-2010 09:49 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

(01-09-2010 09:49 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  Oh also, I was thinking of allowing the user to enter in an ip address and if you access the site from that IP, it will auto switch to the atwork theme. This is mainly for me, but others may find it useful. I hate always changing my profile between themes

that sounds cool

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
01-09-2010 09:53 AM
Javrz91 Offline

all right Deak, i think it would be a good idea, giving users the option to load the page they want when loggin in. good good
the ip option sounds cool too, go ahead with it...
keep up the good work

[Image: userbar84828.gif]
El 98% de los adolecentes ha fumado si eres de el afortunado 2% copia y pega esto en tu firma.
01-11-2010 06:28 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

These changes have been put into place now

01-13-2010 02:29 PM