cann't download themes off website
maraha Offline

cann't download themes off website
when i try to download a theme it just gives me getfile download thar does nothing what am i doing wrong
01-13-2010 01:50 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: cann't download themes off website
Post what browser you are using, operating system and your location.

01-13-2010 03:44 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maraha Offline

(01-13-2010 03:44 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  Post what browser you are using, operating system and your location.

op. win xp msn explorer us usb loader gx
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2010 07:38 AM by maraha.)
01-13-2010 07:37 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

It might be an issue with the browser. I have made some changes, can you try it now and if it still doesnt work, can you try a different browser?

01-13-2010 08:19 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maraha Offline

(01-13-2010 08:19 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  It might be an issue with the browser. I have made some changes, can you try it now and if it still doesnt work, can you try a different browser?

got it to work with intenet explorer
thanks
01-13-2010 08:44 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Cool. I dont think the MSN explorer liked the way I was sending files to the browser as its not a highly supported browser. I did find a few issues and should have them fixed.

01-13-2010 09:10 AM
Javrz91 Offline

i have the same problem since i discover this site, ive become resigned to download themes hehe i can only upload my themes, when i hit download the download never starts; i only see a blank page and when it does i always get a "getfile.php" so i have to rename it to "getfile.zip" and extract it.
windows vista, firefox 3.5.6, honduras

[Image: userbar84828.gif]
El 98% de los adolecentes ha fumado si eres de el afortunado 2% copia y pega esto en tu firma.
01-13-2010 01:26 PM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

(01-13-2010 01:26 PM)Javrz91 Wrote:  i have the same problem since i discover this site, ive become resigned to download themes hehe i can only upload my themes, when i hit download the download never starts; i only see a blank page and when it does i always get a "getfile.php" so i have to rename it to "getfile.zip" and extract it.

Have you tried it today after I made some more changes?

01-13-2010 02:29 PM
Javrz91 Offline

(01-13-2010 02:29 PM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  
(01-13-2010 01:26 PM)Javrz91 Wrote:  i have the same problem since i discover this site, ive become resigned to download themes hehe i can only upload my themes, when i hit download the download never starts; i only see a blank page and when it does i always get a "getfile.php" so i have to rename it to "getfile.zip" and extract it.

Have you tried it today after I made some more changes?
yeah yeah half problem solved, the download starts normally but 'til remains the name thing, the file 'til names getfile.php (when i try to download with firefox integrated download manager)

[Image: userbar84828.gif]
El 98% de los adolecentes ha fumado si eres de el afortunado 2% copia y pega esto en tu firma.
01-13-2010 04:11 PM