contest
odica Offline

contest
i think we should have a theme of the month type thing where one theme is piked each month and a small image can be placed under the preview of the theme saying that this theme was theme of the month in jaunary or what ever month it was picked it would give pepole the proper thanks for uploading and more pepole would want thier theme to be picked so they would post more themes

id like to hear what evreyone thinks please reply and tell me what you think

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
02-20-2010 03:44 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andrewxhernandez Offline
USBLGX/Facebook Mod

RE: contest
I think that's a great idea, and we will definitely look into it. Thank you.

[Image: facebook_thumb.jpg]
02-21-2010 01:29 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
odica Offline

(02-21-2010 01:29 AM)andrewxhernandez Wrote:  I think that's a great idea, and we will definitely look into it. Thank you.

thanks man im hopeing it goes through cuz i wanna win lol a uploader of the mont would be cool too

02-21-2010 02:15 AM
robgee789 Offline

thats a great idea give the creators sme real props
02-21-2010 03:06 AM
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

thast a great idea, thanks for the suggestion.

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
02-21-2010 04:49 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

What would be the requirements for their theme or that person to be picked?

02-21-2010 05:13 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

(02-21-2010 05:13 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  What would be the requirements for their theme or that person to be picked?

i think one of the main requirements would be there user name must have the letters sjra in it
after that thay could be selected by downloads and posibly comments recived over the month

arksurvivalism.com
02-21-2010 05:19 AM
odica Offline

(02-21-2010 05:13 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  What would be the requirements for their theme or that person to be picked?

well it could be judge by the admin and mods and each month could the the would be based on a certin subject like catoons or movies music and so on

02-21-2010 05:20 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

ok well maybe I can put you in charge of that and choose the theme at which the themes will be judged by. THen we can open a new thread where users can post their themes into the entries. They will either add a new theme they make for the entry and post the title of their theme or post the title of a theme they already added that they want to enter as long as its within the theme that was chosen for that month. We could announce the theme a month ahead and give users time to create the theme. Then you can gather up all the entries and we can discuss them as moderators and choose a winner.

I can make a new thread for this reason and only allow users to post replies in it as new "Theme of the month" topics are created.

02-21-2010 05:32 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
odica Offline

(02-21-2010 05:32 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  ok well maybe I can put you in charge of that and choose the theme at which the themes will be judged by. THen we can open a new thread where users can post their themes into the entries. They will either add a new theme they make for the entry and post the title of their theme or post the title of a theme they already added that they want to enter as long as its within the theme that was chosen for that month. We could announce the theme a month ahead and give users time to create the theme. Then you can gather up all the entries and we can discuss them as moderators and choose a winner.

I can make a new thread for this reason and only allow users to post replies in it as new "Theme of the month" topics are created.

that sounds goot im up for it when do we start lol im working on some themes inspired by playstation one games right now but im always up for makeing a new theme lmao

02-21-2010 11:42 AM
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

Should we have a minimum number of entries before we can pick a winner? I am not sure how many people will enter starting off so maybe if we say a min of 3 entries.

02-22-2010 11:23 AM
odica Offline

(02-22-2010 11:23 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  Should we have a minimum number of entries before we can pick a winner? I am not sure how many people will enter starting off so maybe if we say a min of 3 entries.

well ya 3 is good for the first one the number can always go up and im not sure if you have said it yet but pepole should only be able to enter one theme each

02-22-2010 06:02 PM
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

did this idea die? i think it would be great because it will cause people to make themes that they normal would to win. it would also give some diversity to the subject matter of the site. not just boobs and video games! not that there is any thing wrong with boobs and video games (they are my two favorite subject if you look at my themes, well that and music) but other stuff would be nice too!

[Image: t_1.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 09:02 AM by kernalbuket.)
08-18-2010 07:37 AM
odica Offline

(08-18-2010 07:37 AM)kernalbuket Wrote:  did this idea die? i think it would be great because it will cause people to make themes that they normal would to win. it would also give some diversity to the subject matter of the site. not just boobs and video games! not that there is any thing wrong with boobs and video games (they are my two favorite subject if you look at my themes, well that and music) but other stuff would be nice too!

to make a very long story short spiffy needs more active posters for this idea to work on the wii site we did try this idea and i think only two or three themes were posted for the contest we need more theme makers and forum users

08-18-2010 05:52 PM