theme posters
odica Offline

theme posters
any one els notice that there are only a hand full of active theme makers left on spiffy? if so then this brings me to my next point if you are one of the last theme makers here on spiffy then we should spread the word about the great themes here help keep spiffy the number one spot spread the word to other sites and friends post videos of cool themes on youtube and other sites if you making spiffy bigger may will help us all with ideas for new themes and much much more

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
08-13-2010 12:52 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

RE: theme posters
thanks a super cool idea! i'll put a like on my FB to this and the FB page! the more people coming here the better stuff we'll get

[Image: t_1.gif]
08-18-2010 03:45 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
odica Offline

(08-18-2010 03:45 AM)kernalbuket Wrote:  thanks a super cool idea! i'll put a like on my FB to this and the FB page! the more people coming here the better stuff we'll get

yes that sounds good and your right the more people that are on spiffy the more themes that will be posted and i will put a link on my FB page as well

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
08-18-2010 04:01 AM
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

besides i want other people to talk to on this site than just you! hahah!Dodgy

[Image: t_1.gif]
08-18-2010 05:46 AM
virgal Offline

need 5 posts XD
11-05-2012 03:32 AM