Shout Box

You are unable to view or post in the shoutbox until you have at least 5 posts.

some info
odica Offline

some info
i just wanted to know if the wodeflow themes are the same as the other themes like when a wodeflow theme gets uploaded dose it go into a pending state and do the theme get tested befor being approved? and is it safe to install wode flow themes on my wii?

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
08-24-2010 11:12 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ueess Offline

RE: some info
(08-24-2010 11:12 PM)odica Wrote:  i just wanted to know if the wodeflow themes are the same as the other themes like when a wodeflow theme gets uploaded dose it go into a pending state and do the theme get tested befor being approved? and is it safe to install wode flow themes on my wii?

Wodeflow like any other loader theme you just need to put folder in root of your sd and you are done you Dont need to install anything Wink
08-25-2010 01:51 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jsjar Offline
site graphics / co-admin

im asuming you would need to buy a wode to be able to use them

arksurvivalism.com
08-25-2010 07:34 AM
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

(08-25-2010 07:34 AM)jsjar Wrote:  im asuming you would need to buy a wode to be able to use them

i think you wouldnt

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
08-25-2010 12:08 PM
odica Offline

lol im not realy sure if i need it or not owell

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
08-26-2010 05:33 PM