EASY MONEY FOR DOING WHAT YOU LOVE! (NO REALLY!)
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

EASY MONEY FOR DOING WHAT YOU LOVE! (NO REALLY!)
i was a wiihacks and found this! WIIHACKS.COM contest! basicly if you send in a homebrew theme and it's voted the best you can win $50! what have you got to lose! it end sep 30th so start themeing boys and girls!

[Image: t_1.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 03:08 AM by kernalbuket.)
09-07-2010 03:07 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deak Phreak Offline
Super Spiffy Admin

RE: EASY MONEY FOR DOING WHAT YOU LOVE! (NO REALLY!)
Cool. I was going to do something similar but we just dont have the traffic that some other sites have.

09-07-2010 03:31 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beast666 Offline
Forum/Themes Moderator

(09-07-2010 03:31 AM)Deak Phreak Wrote:  Cool. I was going to do something similar but we just dont have the traffic that some other sites have.

that sounds cool deak.

[Image: logo.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Heaven doesnt want me and hell is scared I am going to take over.
09-07-2010 09:55 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abeckring Offline

Ok out of the ten people that entered the contest I didn't win. Since I didn't win I'm replacing the "wiihacks" logo with a "spiffy360" logo, which I believe will be the only way I can advertise this website on wiibrew.

"Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."
09-08-2010 09:28 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply