GoldenSun2 Offline

NightBlue
NightBlue

last updated: 09/08/2010
version 1

[Image: nightblue_thumb.jpg]

View all my themes
09-09-2010 04:18 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BrotherGrimm Offline

RE: NightBlue
Hey man first i'd like to say good buttons Smile

That being said i have no idea how this looks lol. It seems to have only been done for widescreen display (16:9)

One thing i would like to say regardless is. In view 4 in my opinion it looks less "Noisy" with only three rows instead of 5. On the same view when you go into a game (Zoomed in view) it flows a lot nicer with three and if you set the outer opacity to idk 80 it fades up and down and focuses your eye on the central column. with three rows when you scroll fast the titles don't squish together as there's more memory to use when moving...5 slows a little.

Just some suggestions.
09-10-2010 03:37 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoldenSun2 Offline

RE: NightBlue
Yes it's only for 16:9 because I haven't television 4:3 and my settings for wiifolw it's : width 570 and height 482 so I haven't a good resolution =/
Else, thx (I'm french xD) for this com, the next thème come this night ^^ "PaperboardX"
09-11-2010 10:26 PM