Back to normal
moly444 Offline

Back to normal
I am using a theme on wii menu right now,
but I dont like this and I want to change it back to normal...
How can I do that???
10-14-2010 01:00 AM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Back to normal
Hello moly , i don't know how do that but may be i have a solution:
- if you use "pimp my wii 2.11" ( french homebrew by Attila), it will install on your wii the last in date menu(non-official)
(and all the ios update , and the update cios waninkoko 249/250 , and hermes 202/222/223 , and more if you want = update the hack)
I think the menu will back to normal .
Ask me for more information about "pimp my wii"
and sorry for my bad english language

[Image: themecreatorspiffynetwork.png]
10-14-2010 02:36 AM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moly444 Offline

First, thanks for your help
But I have a question...
If I use this software, will my wii change into v4.3????
Do I need to hack my wii again if I use pimp my wii?
There are so many selection in pimp my wii.....
so which should I choose so that my menu can back to normal??
Thx~
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2010 06:03 PM by moly444.)
10-17-2010 05:53 PM
Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

Your wii will be in v4.3(non official)
(In this way your wii is protected, the official version 4.3 will not install in future)
all ios and cios will update ( menu , channels , etc )

you have to select "passer les testes et corriger les problèmes"(in french) , may be in english " pass the test and fix problems." (it's the first choise)
It's easier with wifi connection : the hack will update on line (too easy)
You can use pimp my wii off-line but you need "NUS Downloader.exe" , it's more difficult

Say me if you have , or not, internet connection on your wii .
Say me the version of your wii

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2010 09:07 PM by Grhum909.)
10-17-2010 09:00 PM
Send this user a private message Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moly444 Offline

My wii version is 4.2
And I dont have internet connection....
10-17-2010 10:14 PM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

i never use Pimp my Wii off-line
you need to download all modified ios and cios with "NUS Downloader" for PC
i can't say you the names of the files that you must download with "NUS Downloader" because i think you need NTSC specific files (i use a wii PAL).

tray to find a tuto "offline" for pimp my wii on internet , i find it only in french , may be you'll find it in english

or connect your wii on internet -but remember nerver do an official update-
if you success to connect your wii on internet , use pimp my wii 2.11 , and select "pass the test and fix problems"

10-18-2010 01:40 AM
odica Offline

well you didnt give alot of info but i can still fix your wii in just a few seconds the first thing you need to do is get the original system menu file this is very easy to find use google so say if your wii is a 4.2u then you need the 4.2u.app file google for it once you have that get mymenufy now put mymenyfy in your apps folder on your sd crd and put the original system menu file(4.2u.app) on the root of your sd card put your sd card in your wii run the mymenufy app and install the menu thats it all set please thank me if i help in any way

[Image: themesigtest1.gif]
10-28-2010 02:54 PM
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

i've tried pimp my wii before and it F'ed up my wii! i had to reinstall all my isos (249,202,222,223)! i personaly don't recommend anyone using it!

[Image: t_1.gif]
11-06-2010 12:50 AM
Grhum909 Offline
Super Moderator

(11-06-2010 12:50 AM)kernalbuket Wrote:  i've tried pimp my wii before and it F'ed up my wii! i had to reinstall all my isos (249,202,222,223)! i personaly don't recommend anyone using it!

i can say you that is a very good homebrew
I think you don't use correctly
i repeat that is a very good homebrew and very Reliable
i use it since the creation of it
pimp my wii is magic

11-06-2010 03:14 AM
kernalbuket Offline
collage maker

(11-06-2010 03:14 AM)Grhum909 Wrote:  
(11-06-2010 12:50 AM)kernalbuket Wrote:  i've tried pimp my wii before and it F'ed up my wii! i had to reinstall all my isos (249,202,222,223)! i personaly don't recommend anyone using it!

i can say you that is a very good homebrew
I think you don't use correctly
i repeat that is a very good homebrew and very Reliable
i use it since the creation of it
pimp my wii is magic

i just used it to update my isos! everyone it updated i had redownload myself and install them. it may be good if it's the only thing you use to homebrew but it failed for me!

[Image: t_1.gif]
02-11-2011 01:52 AM